Please read our Return and Exchange Policy below carefully before returning any items from your order.
- All full-priced items excluding panties and swim are eligible for return or exchange within 20 calendar days of the date you receive your package.
- Swim can be exchanged or returned for store credit only – hygienic liner must be in place to qualify for exchange/store credit.
- Garments must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, with tags attached to proceed with a return. We reserve the right to send back items that do not qualify for a return. Panties are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Refund garments must be shipped back within 7 calendar days of approval.
- A return postage fee of $12.00 (plus applicable taxes) will be deducted from your refund.
- Exchanges can be completed by mailing back your return and then placing a new order.
- Once the return has been received a refund will be processed to the original payment within 7-10 business days.
- Exchanges, store credits and/or refunds will be issued only after returned goods have been received and inspected by our staff to confirm they meet our return-eligible standards as indicated above.
- Store credit requests are free to process and issued electronically in the form of a gift card. Credits do not expire and cannot be refunded.
- MARY YOUNG is not responsible for any returns that are lost, damaged or sent to the wrong address. Please note there will be a fee for returns sent to the wrong address.
- Discounted (which include all promotional codes excluding the welcome code) or price reduced items purchased in the context of a sale - online or offline - are considered final sale and are not eligible for return.
- Damaged returns sent back without prior authorization will be returned to the sender at the cost of the sender.
- We do not offer returns or exchanges on products purchased at locations other than MARYYOUNG.COM.
- Panties do not qualify for returns or exchanges due to the hygienic nature of the product.
What do I do with damaged items?
We allow 60 days for customers to report material damage. To begin the process, please email email@example.com with clear photos of the damaged items.
Can I return an internationally shipped order?
Items purchased internationally (outside of Canada & the United States) are the responsibility of the customer to return. Please mark “RETURNED GOODS” with no monetary value on your package. MARY YOUNG cannot accept any COD returns and is not responsible for any duties or import taxes on returns.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.