All full-priced items are eligible for return or exchange within 10 days of the date of arrival.
Given the intimate nature of our products, items (excluding panties) must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, with tags attached to proceed with a return. We reserve the right to send back items that do not qualify for a return.
If you’d like to exchange an item, we offer complimentary shipping in Canada. MARY YOUNG is not responsible for International shipping costs.
Refunded items will be reflected on the original payment method less shipping costs.
Upon approval of a return or exchange, you must ship the product back within 7 days to qualify for the return or exchange.
Once the refund has been processed, you will be notified via the email we have on file. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process your refund. If an exchange, you will be notified of shipment and tracking in a separate email.
*We are extending our return and exchange policy from 10 days to 20 days upon receiving your order, due to the limited access to postal services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Exchanges, store credits and/or refunds will be issued only after returned goods have been received and inspected by our staff to confirm they meet our return-eligible standards as indicated above.
- Store credit requests are free to process and issued electronically in the form of a gift card. Credits do not expire and cannot be refunded.
- MARY YOUNG is not responsible for any returns that are lost, damaged or sent to the wrong address. Please note there will be a fee for returns sent to the wrong address.
- Discounted (which include all promotional codes excluding the welcome code) or price reduced items purchased in the context of a sale - online or offline) are considered final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Damaged returns sent back without prior authorization will be returned to the sender at the cost of the sender.
- We do not offer returns or exchanges on products purchased at locations other than MARYYOUNG.COM.
- Panties do not qualify for returns or exchanges due to the hygienic nature of the product.
What do I do with damaged items?
We allow 60 days for customers to report material damage. To begin the process, please email email@example.com with clear photos of the damaged items.
Can I return an internationally shipped order?
Items purchased internationally are the responsibility of the customer to return. Please mark “RETURNED GOODS” on your package. MARY YOUNG cannot accept any COD returns and is not responsible for any duties or import taxes on returns.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.